How HairMax Laser Phototherapy Treats Hair Loss and Stimulates Hair Growth*
- Increases oxygen delivery & nutrients to the follicle to help promote hair growth
- Energizes and awakens weakened or dormant hair follicles
- Reverses thinning hair and restores natural growth cycle
- Ongoing treatment is required to maintain benefits.
How Low Laser Light Therapy (LLLT)Works To Regrow Hair
HairMax laser treatments work through the process of photobiostimulation, delivering low level laser therapy (LLLT) to your hair follicles to activate them for stronger hair growth. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has been shown to promote hair growth in six different ways.
- Increases ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) which provides energy to the hair follicle.
- Combats the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is the leading cause of pattern hair loss.
- Stimulates normal return of protein levels which is a key factor of hair loss and thinning hair. This increase in protein synthesis improves cell permeability, allowing the cells to accept nutrients and oxygen.
- Increases the capillary size, which is found just beneath the hair follicle. This Increases blood circulation which provides a greater flow of vitamins, nutrients, and oxygen directly to the hair follicle, encouraging growth.
- Stimulates cell proliferation at the base of the follicle to enable it to enter the growth (anagen) phase and rapidly reproduce new cells to grow new hair. This new thicker hair replaces the thin, fine wispy hairs of pattern hair loss.
- Reduces inflammation of the hair follicle, which contributes to the miniaturization process that occurs with hair loss.